Current Workshop |
Emergencies and Medical Care
For all emergencies call:
For more information see Leiden University.
- @Oort 5-6-7-8.
- @Snellius 4-4-4-4.
- Outside office hours: 4-4-4-4.
See also the orange sticker on your office phone.
If you have a medical problem during office hours please contact the Lorentz Center staff.
For any urgent medical outside office hours and during the weekend:
- Call the "Spoedpost" (0900) 513 80 39 were you get in contact with a family doctor.
The typical outcomes:
- You get the information that you need in a telephonic consultation
- If your situation is so critical that you cannot go to the doctor's, then a doctor will come to you
- You are asked to contact the first aid at the Leiden University Medical Center (LUMC) (see below)
- You get an appointment at one of two hospitals, depending on how busy it is and the possible specialist help you may need.
LUMC, Albinusdreef 2, 2333 ZA Leiden (map)
Rijnland ziekenhuis, Simon Smitweg 2, 2353 GA Leiderdorp (map)
- First aid of the LUMC (Leiden University Medical Center) at +31(0)71 52 61 950.
The LUMC is located right behind the train station and the first aid post is next to the "Spoedpost" (see above).
Code of Conduct
In case of unacceptable behaviour: please see our Code of Conduct